Release the past, and get inspired by thinking positively
Just a couple of hours before the Solar Eclipse in Scorpio, a special moment to release the past and compose a positive wish list!
My wish list // November 2013
for the New Moon of November 3, 2013 // 12.49h. GMT // Solar Eclipse // Scorpio 11°16´
• I am joyfully creating a successful fashion brand.
• I love my new spacious office.
• I am grateful to be working with creative, loving, uplifting people.
• I am thankful to be surrounded with healthy, supportive and positive family members and friends.
• I gratefully and joyfully accept love, joy and abundance in my life.
• I am thankful for my strong, slim and healthy body.
• I am joyfully trusting in the universe to create the perfect outcome.
I also include the things that are going well in my life, so both the universe as myself, know that I deeply appreciate these.
Astrologically // Solar Eclipse in the first house
A Solar Eclipse is much more than just another New Moon. This strong energy with a Scorpio-ish glow will not just last for a few weeks, but for many months or even years. It’s a time to focus on cleansing ourselves from deep emotional burdens, eliminate all pain and suffering and get inspired by thinking positive.
This Solar Eclips transisting in my first House in Scorpio, is a powerful new beginning to re-invent myself and the way I present myself to the outside world. It is a good time to, besides doing design work for my clients, begin to fulfill my wish ‘creating a fashion brand for women like me’ by starting to analyse who I would like to be and what kind of clothes I like to wear.
My fulfilled wishes
Since my latest blogpost about New Moon wishes I have met some amazing and positive people. It is inspiring to talk with them. I am grateful because the last months I have been busy doing design work for clients in Curacao and in the Netherlands as well. That is why I have not had time to work on my fashion brand project. But I do not mind. I love my job. I go with the flow because I know creating a fashion brand is what I will do. I simply watch what happens next. I enjoy every minute of the process.
More about composing a New Moon wish list
Wishing upon a New Moon
- How to create a wish list or goal list using Pinterest I love Pinterest. It is the perfect tool for planning a vacation, a home make-over or a party; collecting ideas for a new project; following your favourite designers and brands, family, friends or anyone who inspires you; or composing a wish or goal list. Continue reading
- My 2015 wish list: setting goals for the upcoming year It might be a bit early, but with the New Moon coming up (24th September, 2014), I thought it to be the perfect moment for brainstorming on what I would like to do and what goals I would like to fulfil the upcoming year and composing a 2015 goal list. Continue reading
- September ’13 // I am thankful to meet like-minded people Astrologically, the position of this New Moon transists in my 11th House in Virgo. New Moon in this house is a favourable time to start networking with like-minded people who love their job (Virgo). Continue reading
- August ’13 // I am ready to find a new creative job Astrologically, the position of this New Moon transists in my 10th House in Leo. New Moon in this house in the sign Leo is a favourable time to start or to make changes in a creative career. Continue reading
- June ’13 // I am grateful to find a buyer for our house Astrologically, the position of the New Moon transists in my 8th House. A favourable time for empowerment and financial planning, like selling our house and repay the home loan. Continue reading