My wish fulfilled: we found a new home in Breda
New Moon today, time to compose a wish list!
My wish list // August 2013
for the New Moon of August 6, 2013 // 21.51h. GMT // Leo 14°35′
• I am delighted to meet those who assist me to find a creative, well paid job that I love.
• I am joyfully branding a successful life style product.
• I am grateful to be working with creative, loving, uplifting people.
• I am thankful to be surrounded with healthy, supportive and positive family members and friends.
• I am joyfully decorating our new house into a beautiful and inspirational home.
• I gratefully and joyfully accept love, joy and abundance in my life.
• I am thankful for my strong, slim and healthy body.
• I am joyfully trusting in the universe to create the perfect outcome.
I also include the things that are going well in my life, so both the universe as myself, know that I deeply appreciate these.
The position of this New Moon transists in my 10th House in Leo. This House challenges us to earn respect and recognition in the outer-world. New Moon in this house in the sign Leo is a favourable time to start or to make changes in a creative career.
My fulfilled wishes
Since June 2013:
• We have found a buyer for our house in Curacao who loves the house as much as we did.
• We have found our home in The Netherlands; a beautifully light and airy 4 bedroom house in Princenhage // Breda.
More about composing a New Moon wish list
Wishing upon a New Moon
- How to create a wish list or goal list using Pinterest I love Pinterest. It is the perfect tool for planning a vacation, a home make-over or a party; collecting ideas for a new project; following your favourite designers and brands, family, friends or anyone who inspires you; or composing a wish or goal list. Continue reading
- My 2015 wish list: setting goals for the upcoming year It might be a bit early, but with the New Moon coming up (24th September, 2014), I thought it to be the perfect moment for brainstorming on what I would like to do and what goals I would like to fulfil the upcoming year and composing a 2015 goal list. Continue reading
- November 2013 // time to re-invent myself Astrologically, a Solar Eclipse with a Scorpio-ish glow in the first house is a time to focus on cleansing ourselves from deep emotional burdens, eliminate all pain and suffering and get inspired by thinking positive. Continue reading
- September ’13 // I am thankful to meet like-minded people Astrologically, the position of this New Moon transists in my 11th House in Virgo. New Moon in this house is a favourable time to start networking with like-minded people who love their job (Virgo). Continue reading
- June ’13 // I am grateful to find a buyer for our house Astrologically, the position of the New Moon transists in my 8th House. A favourable time for empowerment and financial planning, like selling our house and repay the home loan. Continue reading